‘Failte’ – A charming Provencal Villa with breathtaking views over the bay to St Tropez
A lovely two bedroomed villa in the exclusive Les Collines de Guerrevieille ‘domaine’ above Ste Maxime has:
- Set in an exclusive private domaine
- With a magnificent swimming pool
- Three tennis courts
- A French boule court
- A clubhouse and restaurant
The domaine is located on a picturesque hillside above Ste Maxime.
The upper level accommodation comprises of:
- Two bedrooms, a double and a twin, both with panoramic views over the coast towards St Tropez
- Bathroom including shower and separate WC
On the lower level there is:
- Open plan living area – which is bathed in sunlight all day as it opens through french double doors onto a large south-facing terrace.
- The kitchen area is fully equipped with electric hob and electric oven, dishwasher, double sink, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- The washing machine is housed in an adjacent cupboard.
- The living/dining area is comfortably furnished with a double sofa bed, basket chairs, working fireplace, dining table and chairs.
- The terrace, overlooking the coast and the Golfe de St Tropez, has a large table for outside dining, chairs, BBQ, sun umbrella, sun loungers with cushions and a deck chair.
- Steps lead down to a secluded garden. As it is south facing the terrace catches the sun all day long and into the early evening – perfect for sundowners!
- Private parking is available on the upper level at Bay no 18.
- Swimming Pool – You have access to the shared swimming pool (shared with neighbours in the domaine), which has a lifeguard on duty during the high season every day.
- Three all-weather tennis courts, table tennis and a French boule court.There is also a clubhouse, which is a restaurant for the residents (during the high season only).